Friday, August 29th, 2014 by Office
Among homeowners getting their Washington DC roofing done, copper is becoming to be one of the top choices. Copper roofing, like most metal roofs, provides a wide range of benefits to the homeowner. Maggio Roofing lists down the top 5 advantages of copper roofing:
• Durability Copper roofs are highly resistant to fire, hail, and mildew, serving as a great protection against the hazards of fire as well as from the different elements of nature.
• Longevity Copper roofing is one of the toughest roofing options out there. It can last up to 50 years or even more with regular repairs and maintenance.
• Lightweight Roofing Because copper is a lightweight metal, it does not put as much stress on your home’s internal structures as would any other roofing materials. This is especially beneficial during heavy snowstorms, which can put a lot of stress to your home's structural integrity.
• Versatility Copper roofs can be used on almost any type of residential, commercial or industrial structure and easily goes well with trendy, contemporary home designs.
• Aesthetic Appeal Copper roofs enhance your home's curb appeal. If you are looking to increase your home’s resale value, a copper roof is one of the best options to go.
• Energy Efficiency Copper roofs reflect light instead of allowing heat into the home. Choosing this material can help you manage your heating and cooling costs.
Because of these benefits, more and more people choose this for their Washington roofing. If you want to know more about this product, just give us a call and we will be more than happy to answer your queries. We are the top copper roofing experts in DC, Maryland, and Virginia metro area. If you are interested, we can provide you with a FREE quote for your next roofing project. All you need to do is give us a call, today!