Thursday, April 10th, 2014 by Office
There may come a point when you would need the services of a professional roofing contractor. Roofers help property owners with everything from inspections to re-roofing and play a vital role in keeping residential and commercial properties in top shape. Because roofing services are an investment and can get expensive, it is important that you know how to find the right contractor to fulfill your roofing needs.
The Better Business Bureau offers general pointers on how to identify a trustworthy roofer:
A legitimate roofing company should be able to provide the following:
· Local references and roofing testimonials
· Business License
· Roofing credentials
· Workers compensation insurance
· General liability insurance
· Written manufacturer warranties
· Deal only with licensed and insured contractors. Verify the track record of any roofer, builder or contractor you're thinking of hiring. Ask for a list of recent customers and call them.
· Get recommendations from friends, relatives, neighbors, co-workers, insurance agents or claims adjusters. Also check with the local Better Business Bureau and Home Builders Association to see if complaints have been lodged against any contractor you're considering.
It is of the utmost importance that you hire only a licensed, insured, and experienced roofer. Maggio Roofing, one of the top roofing companies in Washington DC, ticks all of those boxes—which is why they have been trusted by property owners throughout their service area for more than three decades.
As seasoned providers of professional DC roofing services, Maggio Roofing is able to deliver 100% satisfaction on all of their projects while sticking to their clients’ preferred timetables and budgets. The company offers roof inspection, maintenance, repair, and replacement services as well as new installations. They work with metal, clay, slate, and flat roofs and cater to both residential and commercial clients. If you need a DC roofer you can trust, give Maggio Roofing a call today.
(Article “Choosing a Roofing Company”; Better Business Bureau)