When homeowners are considering roof installation in Arlington, most think of metal roofing or wood shingles, and not concrete. Concrete tile shingles are actually an excellent option, and Maggio Roofing is the roofing contractor in Arlington you can count on for superior concrete roofing solutions.
Since 1989, we’ve offered high-quality roofing services to home and business owners, earning a reputation for superior products and unparalleled customer service. We’re proud to be an Arlington roofing company with:
- GAF Master Elite Status
- CertainTeed Select Shingle Master Certification
- An Accreditation from the BBB
From simple roofing repair services to installing a new concrete tile shingle roofing system, we’re the roofing company to call.
Durable Concrete Tile Shingles in Arlington
If you’re thinking about installing a concrete shingle roofing system on your home, you want to be sure to find the best products and trusted installation professionals. When you choose Maggio Roofing, you get both! We use the highest-quality concrete shingles from industry-leading brands.
Versatile concrete roofing is an asset to any home, including those with flat roofs. Concrete tile shingles from the experts at Maggio Roofing offer benefits that include:
- A Class-A Fire Rating to Help Prevent a Fire From Spreading
- Wind, Hail, and Sun-Resistance for Maximum Protection Against the Elements
- A Variety of Styles to Mimic the Appearance of Slate, Wood Shakes, and Clay Tile
- The Ability to Replace Single Shingles for More Affordable Roof Repair
- Durability and a Lifespan of up to 50 Years
- More Affordable than Clay Tiles
- Generous Manufacturer Warranties to Protect Against Damage and Defects
Learn More About Our Selection of Arlington Concrete Tile Shingles
Ready to learn more about the benefits of choosing concrete tile shingles for your Arlington home? Get in touch with Maggio Roofing right away to find out more about our products and services. Give us a call or complete our online quote form today to request your complimentary, no-obligation project estimate.